Your Guide to the Next 150 Years
- Joshua M Brown
- January 10th, 2013
I ignore / avoid posting most infographs but every once in awhile I come across a very cool one. This one takes the most interesting or likely predictions of futurists and scientists and then plots them out with both timing and odds of occurrence.
Just imagine a world where:
- There are virtual games based on the town you live in thanks to Google Earth
- There are people who live to 150 years old
- People walk around with permanently attached devices to record and index every experience and conversation
- We can upload the contents of our brains to a computer
- Pilot-less planes and driver-less cars become the norm
Click the below infograph to embiggen (hat tip Visual.ly)!
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
The Reformed Broker is a blog about financial markets and the economy. Joshua Brown is a New York City-based investment advisor for high net worth individuals, charitable foundations, retirement plans and corporations... More.