Chart o’ the Day: December Payrolls by Industry
- January 4th, 2013
- Mining and Logging: +4k payrolls compared to +4k in November.
- Construction: +30k payrolls compared to -10k in November.
- Manufacturing: +25k payrolls compared to +5k in November.
- Wholesale Trade: -0.1k payrolls compared to +10.5k in November.
- Retail Trade: Big shift here, -11.3k payrolls compared to +62.8k in November.
- Transportation: -0.6k payrolls compared to +5.8k in November.
- Information Services: -9k payrolls compared to +13k in December.
- Financial Activities: +9k payrolls compared to no change in November.
- Professional Services: +19k payrolls compared to +32k in November.
- Leisure and Hospitality: +65k payrolls compared to +24k in November.
- Other Services: +31k payrolls compared to 29k in November.
- Government: -13k payrolls compared to -10k in November.
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
The Reformed Broker is a blog about financial markets and the economy. Joshua Brown is a New York City-based investment advisor for high net worth individuals, charitable foundations, retirement plans and corporations... More.