Six Reasons Everyone Hates the Rally
- Joshua M Brown
- August 16th, 2012
This is not my opinion, it's what I'm hearing from so many people all day you can't imagine:
1. We're going to triple top at the April highs - on both the S&P and Apple ($AAPL)
2. The Trannies aren't confirming
3. China markets and stocks not participating
4. European dipshit politicians packing up and leaving the beaches soon, game on in September
5. Too much complacency in a 14.5 Vix, last time it was here was during March 2012 topping process
6. "I'm not long enough, but shhhhh."
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
The Reformed Broker is a blog about financial markets and the economy. Joshua Brown is a New York City-based investment advisor for high net worth individuals, charitable foundations, retirement plans and corporations... More.